The Lauderdale County Election Commission is made up of 5 commissioners representing each of the 5 supervisors' districts. The job of each commissioner is to uphold the election law and see that the elections (general, special and run-off) are conducted in an honest and fair manner. It is our duty to prepare the ballots, man the polling locations, certify the election and purge the voter rolls.
Get involved in the election by signing up to become a poll worker. If you are interested in becoming a poll worker contact your election commissioner.
General voter information:
- Voters must register 30 days prior to election
- For your vote to count, you must be registered in Lauderdale County and vote at the precinct where you live.
- If you need to update your information you may call the Circuit Clerk.
- Absentee ballots should be available 45 days prior to the election.
- Interested candidates may contact the Circuit Clerk's office for information.
Chuck Overby, Commissioner District 1
Consuella Rue, Commissioner District 2
Awana Daniels Simmons, Commissioner District 3
Gloria T. Dancy, Commissioner District 4
Jeff Tate, Commissioner District 5